Sunday, April 22, 2012

Have been  trying my hand in growing some heirloom tomatoes and some rainbow tomatoes from seed this year.  Hope to take them up to daughter for her garden and see how they grow.  Hope they transport well. Will give some to the neighbors here for their garden as well.  We will see who does the best in production.
Have done a lot of reading the past few days as it is raining  off and on every day.  The days are nice and warm though!  Made stuffed peppers for our game night Friday.  They went over very well.  Had bought some pastry shells to bake and fill for desert but...they did not turn out very good so I went ahead and made my own puffed pastry as I shoud have done in the first place.  I filled them with  real whipped cream and some wonderful tasting  fresh strawberries and red rasberries.  Yummy for sure!!!!  Had a  roudy game of TRAIN and realy enjoyed ourselves for the evening with good friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment